• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Add "Remove/Delete After Text" Option as Bulk Processing Action

RealZLock

The ability to search through the descriptions of all of my videos and find a specific line and delete all text after that would be game-changing for my ability to manage all of my videos. My descriptions follow a very similar format but are not always the same throughout so I can't use the find and replace text to update bulk, repeat sections of my descriptions. However, if I could find and delete all text after a certain line, I could then find that same line and append a new description ending to all of the videos.

OP
OP
R

RealZLock

Thanks Andrew. I don't think that quite gets me to what I need.

I have the line "Thanks for watching Nebula the Shiba Inu's video!" in every description after all the video-relevant and SEO-level stuff and what follows is all of my links and affiliate codes and etc. But what follows the "Thanks" line is not the same for every video, so the bulk find and replace doesn't let me update that entire block of text starting with the "Thanks" line. I'd like to make them more uniform and I was hoping it wouldn't be totally manual.