• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel I am a self-taught artist but not an expert

TIRO MAESTRO TV

User name: TIRO MAESTRO TV
Title of introduction: I am a self-taught artist but not an expert
Your name/ Alias: TMT
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I find it to a youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To gain more knowledge and experience about exploring YouTube.Most importantly to gain friends in this community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Get a certain subscriber.I want to inspire also other small YouTubers.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Making artworks like painting,mural and drawing
What is your biggest dream? To have a foundation for the youth and to be an inspiration of the young artists especially those who are in need.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh7h_PdXHgLXpvj8DExKBoA

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I always appreciate a self-taught artist, but I'd say never shy away from exploring widening that education down the line with some professional tutoring. I'm looking into getting some new lessons with skillshare because while I have a good understanding of drawing, we are always learning and developing.
Be sure to keep familiar with our rules https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/4/ and hope to see you around a lot more. We are starting to develop a nice little collection of artists on these forums and I hope to see even more :) so welcome!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, welcome to the TubeBuddy community!

It looks like your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Having that linked properly will add a button that takes people to your channel at the bottom of all of your posts. It also adds a "subscribe" button so other members can subscribe to your channel if they want.

You can fix your profile by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums. Note, the most common error is to have entered the full URL for your YouTube channel instead of just the channel ID. You will only need to enter your channel ID in your user settings.

Glad to have you!

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: TIRO MAESTRO TV
Title of introduction: I am a self-taught artist but not an expert
Your name/ Alias: TMT
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I find it to a youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To gain more knowledge and experience about exploring YouTube.Most importantly to gain friends in this community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Get a certain subscriber.I want to inspire also other small YouTubers.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Making artworks like painting,mural and drawing
What is your biggest dream? To have a foundation for the youth and to be an inspiration of the young artists especially those who are in need.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh7h_PdXHgLXpvj8DExKBoA
Welcome to the forum