• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Comedy Channel I run a very small stick figure animation channel.

Robert Andrade

User name: Robert Andrade
Title of introduction: Hi my name is Robert and I recently joined YouTube 2 months ago I run a stick figure animation channel called Vid Nodes where I make comedy skits even though I don't really consider myself to be funny I try to balance out my videos to using both quality and quantity.
Your name/ Alias: Vid Nodes
Where are you from? California
How did you find TubeBuddy? I discovered TubeBuddy from a Youtuber called Vid IQ after he mentioned this app in one of his videos.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The community seems really interested I joined the community to express myself freely, make awesome YouTube friends, and try my best to help other grow and give them advice and tips even though my channel is very small.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I really hope I can at least hit 100 subs in the future I know it's not really much but it's better than nothing and I really hope my videos are interesting and entertains my subs and future subs.
How frequently do you upload? I mostly upload every monday's and fridays I try to be consistent but sometimes I won't be able to upload on those days because I have things to do but I try to make it up for it.
What are your hobbies? I like to write stories, watch YouTube videos and series, I participate in krav maga, and when I have freetime I sometimes play apps and games like Mario the music box.
What is your biggest dream? I really hope to become a really good writer but I'm also into psychology on human behavior.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCxgO7MM_51J-flefqlgAKLA

Tahha Ashraf

The animated videos are a favorite today to communicate ideas and concepts techniques. Animated infographic video has evolved a lot in recent years. This occurs thanks to technology, hardware and software that today make the work of animation professionals much easier.

They serve to present and publicize a company, its values, its corporate identity, its team, its work methodology, its products or its services. They are a purely audiovisual communication tool that help to enhance and make more effective the message that you want to convey to the target audience.

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Robert Andrade
Title of introduction: Hi my name is Robert and I recently joined YouTube 2 months ago I run a stick figure animation channel called Vid Nodes where I make comedy skits even though I don't really consider myself to be funny I try to balance out my videos to using both quality and quantity.
Your name/ Alias: Vid Nodes
Where are you from? California
How did you find TubeBuddy? I discovered TubeBuddy from a Youtuber called Vid IQ after he mentioned this app in one of his videos.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The community seems really interested I joined the community to express myself freely, make awesome YouTube friends, and try my best to help other grow and give them advice and tips even though my channel is very small.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I really hope I can at least hit 100 subs in the future I know it's not really much but it's better than nothing and I really hope my videos are interesting and entertains my subs and future subs.
How frequently do you upload? I mostly upload every monday's and fridays I try to be consistent but sometimes I won't be able to upload on those days because I have things to do but I try to make it up for it.
What are your hobbies? I like to write stories, watch YouTube videos and series, I participate in krav maga, and when I have freetime I sometimes play apps and games like Mario the music box.
What is your biggest dream? I really hope to become a really good writer but I'm also into psychology on human behavior.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCxgO7MM_51J-flefqlgAKLA
Hey welcome to the community !