• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question A honest question

My channel is

• Boring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your voice sucks

• It's ok keep going

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Revamp it

• I cant put my finger on it, but its something

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarvelousGap

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Honestly I just want to know what I'm doing wrong. Does my page suck? Need to he revamped? Is it ok and I can just keep improving? Does my voice suck? (This one I've heard a lot lol) What's the problem? Please help with feedback even if it's just one person. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
You are very on in your youtube career to say that it sucks or needs to be revamped. You need to get more experience by posting more videos so that you can improve as you go. Experiment with different types of content to see what you enjoy making the best and then stick with it because if you enjoy doing what you are doing, then it seems that better results happen. You can also watch videos to get other tips to help out with tags, descriptions, thumbnails etc. Also you can ask for feedback in the feedback section of this forum, but make sure you are following the rules there as you have to give your own feedback to someone else before posting.

Reactions: MarvelousGap
OP
OP
M

MarvelousGap

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You are very on in your youtube career to say that it sucks or needs to be revamped. You need to get more experience by posting more videos so that you can improve as you go. Experiment with different types of content to see what you enjoy making the best and then stick with it because if you enjoy doing what you are doing, then it seems that better results happen. You can also watch videos to get other tips to help out with tags, descriptions, thumbnails etc. Also you can ask for feedback in the feedback section of this forum, but make sure you are following the rules there as you have to give your own feedback to someone else before posting.
[/QUOT

Thank you I was wondering because I get no feedback on the videos, and thank you for pointing out the rules as well because I didnt know. I dont mind giving feedback. Im looking for new youtubers to follow. But I'll take your advice and keep on keeping on. I enjoy the games I play (besides The Medium only because of its ending) but I really appreciate your feedback.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
This is not the correct section for such an answer. I will move this to the YouTube Discussion section and will lock thisas I would also recommend using the YouTube Feedback section to request members to check your channel out and give you constructive feedback. Thank you.

Reactions: MarvelousGap
Status
Not open for further replies.