• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Gaming and Comicbook enthusiast

MarvelousGap

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: MarvelousGap
Title of introduction: Gaming and Comicbook enthusiast
Your name/ Alias: MarvelousGap
Where are you from? USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found out about TubeBuddy from a blog when researching on google about views on YouTube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Hello everybody!
I'm MarvelousGap from the United States. I learned of TubeBuddy from a blog researching better ways to get views on youtube. I started a YouTube because I love watching it and I feel it is a means to express myself with others. I'm hoping it will help me become more social because I'm a big introvert. I love gaming. I do it everyday. I love comic books. I've been collecting them since I was a kid. I love animals and nature. My channel will be about playing video games and reviewing them, and I'm hoping to include comic book readings and reviews. I upload almost daily at this point because I play games that much. I'm hoping to meet new friends here, and I'm happy to meet you all.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'm hoping to reach people and bring them laughter, insite, let viewers from our community come together.
How frequently do you upload? I upload daily but I'm thinking of Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are playing games, reading, writing, drawing, music...pretty much the arts
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream's are to be a part of a video game production, to publish books, and be successful on YouTube
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/user/blackhaitianpowell

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
It's always interesting learning about how people discover tubebuddy. I love the idea of using YouTube to become more social, can totally relate there, so welcome fellow introvert :) What kind of things do you draw?
You sound like an especially interesting person so hopefully we see a lot more of you around here :)

Be sure you have read our rules https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/4/and have a fantastic time! Welcome along! :grinning:

• Love
Reactions: MarvelousGap
OP
OP
M

MarvelousGap

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello fellow introvert.!
Thank you for the kind words. I plan on being around for the long hall.

Oh I draw pictures I see. I'm not good at drawing out my head. But, I'd something moved me then I'll draw it.

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws