• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Burn out

Real Truth

www.realtruthandpower.org
Subscriber Goal
My channel has skyrocketed since I started posting a lot more. And I mean a lot more. I love creating and providing info. But I noticed I am starting to slack off. You guys think its the issue with topics or burn out. Burn out would suck because I really want to continue to grow and I love doing it. I am hoping its just a mental break needed for creativity. That being said I am going forward for the push.

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I am worried about this too. When I first started, I was pumping out videos 3-4 times a week and then realized I was quickly running out of ideas because all the "good" ideas were already done. Then I just forced myself to do once a week and pace myself. It is working so far - I now have the time to space out my ideas, give myself some breathing room to edit, and come up with future topics that are related to create a theme. The transition from few videos a week to one video a week took a toll on my "views" and subscribers but the way I see it, as long as there are loyal subscribers who are committed to watch some of my videos weekly and comment, it gives me joy that I was able to entertain someone I don't really know.

Best of luck.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
My channel has skyrocketed since I started posting a lot more. And I mean a lot more. I love creating and providing info. But I noticed I am starting to slack off. You guys think its the issue with topics or burn out. Burn out would suck because I really want to continue to grow and I love doing it. I am hoping its just a mental break needed for creativity. That being said I am going forward for the push.
If you want to continue and you love doing it, you might be getting bored of the topics. I think we can all get bored of topics we do often enough after a while. Nothing wrong with taking a mental break, but I'm finding you can take a mental break by tackling a different mental challenge just to stretch those muscles a bit.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I agree with @Beanie Draws , could be boredom. I'm not sure what your content is or how long you've been uploading since you haven't corrected your YouTube button in your profile. Here's how to fix that.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

index.php

Maybe find ways to change it up, spice it up some. Find a way to make it fun.

OP
OP
Real Truth

Real Truth

www.realtruthandpower.org
Subscriber Goal
I am worried about this too. When I first started, I was pumping out videos 3-4 times a week and then realized I was quickly running out of ideas because all the "good" ideas were already done. Then I just forced myself to do once a week and pace myself. It is working so far - I now have the time to space out my ideas, give myself some breathing room to edit, and come up with future topics that are related to create a theme. The transition from few videos a week to one video a week took a toll on my "views" and subscribers but the way I see it, as long as there are loyal subscribers who are committed to watch some of my videos weekly and comment, it gives me joy that I was able to entertain someone I don't really know.

Best of luck.
Yes, I am going to just push for once or twice a week now or if ideas flow I will just post. I dont want to force anything

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I've been a bit burned out bc I feel like my account is jacked, which is frustrating.

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
If you're burnt out then maybe take a break and make higher quality content when your feeling refreshed and motivated again

Reactions: Beanie Draws