• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Um idk, it makes me nervous so yeah im from indonesia i love making funny moment video but is not funny at all maybe.. umm corny myb? so yeah hope you

TrashyTaste

User name: TrashyTaste
Title of introduction: Um idk, it makes me nervous so yeah im from indonesia i love making funny moment video but is not funny at all maybe.. umm corny myb? so yeah hope you guys like my channel, at first i dont want make a gaming channel but i dont have camera so yeah i make this just for my goals so yeah thanks
Your name/ Alias: Trashy
Where are you from? Indonesia
How did you find TubeBuddy? I just looking on my phone ads and im interest so i deceit to join this community to learn how to became youtuber from the best
it from playstore.. um google maybe? i just searching youtube app and this app i think im the chosen one.. so yeah im download it
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? because im interested
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: my goals make my momma proud and my grandma hope still alive till me success because I want make her happy from my achievement, i want trip with my family and make them smile yea simple, and i want make a business, bcs i dont have money for collage so i will make sure my son or daughter in future will educate well
How frequently do you upload? weekly is 2 video for a week, i have 2 section, 1 is game like shooting or what and 2 for horror game hahaha, im bad playing horror game is so terrifying u know..
What are your hobbies? hm idk, eating? editing? playing? sleeping? laughing at myself hahahah its not hobby btw.. is its a life
What is your biggest dream? Have house not rent anymore and have my bedroom just for me alone, and make my family
in short i need money we're need money right?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6PJRAQQdqAicKOZw9AFReA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community forum. We also have a Discord Server here - https://discord.gg/tubebuddy.

You may notice the "error" at the bottom of your post. You can fix the error by following the directions here:

We are a large community and many of the same questions are frequently asked. Questions like "how do I grow my channel", "how do I gain subs", "how do I increase my watch time", etc. have been answered many times on the forum. It is worth taking a moment to search for your questions using the search box at the top of the screen. If you don't find an answer, or if you have a different take on the question, don't hesitate post it on the proper board.

There are two boards that require a few extra steps to get access to. First, the YouTube Feedback requires you to have given your own "high quality" feedback on someone else's request before you can post and request feedback for yourself. That board is moderated to ensure all feedback is high-quality, constructive, and thoughtful.

Second is the Promotions board. For that you will need a forum badge and at least 20 high-quality posts. All of this is detailed in the Forum Rules here:

Glad to have you here with us!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there :) No need to be nervous, we're a friendly bunch over here :) just read the rules that SILTHW posted and you'll be fine. Judging by some of the things you've said, I think learning about business structure, especially how to develop sponsor relationships, and affiliate marking knowledge could really help you out. There's a recent post about making money under 1000 subs that you might want to check out https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/37839/
This forum is full of really useful knowledge and experiences just like that, so hope you enjoy your stay :)