• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hi! I'm a Bruneian YouTuber with growing passion. Nice to meet you all!

Rise Of Jay Cee

Subscriber Goal
User name: Rise Of Jay Cee
Title of introduction: Hi! I'm a Bruneian YouTuber with growing passion. Nice to meet you all!
Your name/ Alias: Jay Cee
Where are you from? Brunei
How did you find TubeBuddy? It from another forum called YTTalk
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To make connections with different kind of people, hoping I could do a collaborations and just share my content to the world!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: If I become successful in it. I would like to do like a charity campaign to help those in needs and also create a business with it.
How frequently do you upload? Depend if I got time to create my video but it could be once every two weeks or monthly
What are your hobbies? Creating pixel art
Video editing
Learning new language
Playing games
Work out
What is your biggest dream? To be financial free and having to travel around the world
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2ynxaDjdU_ynnaqTw3jlJQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community forum. We also have a Discord Server here - https://discord.gg/tubebuddy.

We are a large community and many of the same questions are frequently asked. Questions like "how do I grow my channel", "how do I gain subs", "how do I increase my watch time", etc. have been answered many times on the forum. It is worth taking a moment to search for your questions using the search box at the top of the screen. If you don't find an answer, or if you have a different take on the question, don't hesitate post it on the proper board.

There are two boards that require a few extra steps to get access to. First, the YouTube Feedback requires you to have given your own "high quality" feedback on someone else's request before you can post and request feedback for yourself. That board is moderated to ensure all feedback is high-quality, constructive, and thoughtful.

Second is the Promotions board. For that you will need a forum badge and at least 20 high-quality posts. All of this is detailed in the Forum Rules here:

Glad to have you here with us!

Reactions: Rise Of Jay Cee

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi there! Welcome :) The pixel art is especially interesting to me, and very cool to see people still enjoy making pixel art :)

You say you enjoy learning new languages. Which languages have you already learned, and which languages would you want to learn? I personally want to learn German, Spanish and Japanese.

OP
OP
Rise Of Jay Cee

Rise Of Jay Cee

Subscriber Goal
Hi there! Welcome :) The pixel art is especially interesting to me, and very cool to see people still enjoy making pixel art :)

You say you enjoy learning new languages. Which languages have you already learned, and which languages would you want to learn? I personally want to learn German, Spanish and Japanese.
Thank you! Yeah it something I enjoy doing during my spare-time. Sadly, I don't have time to do now because of being occupied with school work and I have a side income I work on.

Yup I do. At the moment not that much. Only three language I know so far (English, Chinese and Malay). I currently learning German in my school and I always wanted to learn French, Spanish and also maybe Japanese or Korean