• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered please somebody explain it to me about the TOP Ranking VIEW. and what should TERM i going to used? with S or without S?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alban007

Subscriber Goal
al jacket test.jpg

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
honestly I don't know, but seeing that green score, I would definitely put it in my tags, as long as it's relevant

OP
OP
alban007

alban007

Subscriber Goal
honestly I don't know, but seeing that green score, I would definitely put it in my tags, as long as it's relevant
thank you very much for you reply. anything thing i put on the Keyword Explorer give me a good rate on this content I had done. it been 3days i keep looking for answer about this TOP Rank Average VIEW? cuz the only thing changes every time i changing the term is The "# of Videos in Search Results" switch is i understand what is that for and the average view that i don't know if this high is good or low is good? for my TERM. like this one i found another term. but this time i got 3 Green Score. but only 9m # of Videos in Search Results. it confuse me so much! please help me to analyze. im not good on number. Thank you in advance.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Start by reading this reply to another thread asking similar things from @Damon :
Need Advice - I'm using recommended tags but I am still not ranking high in search. | TubeBuddy Forums

I'm going to strongly suggest that you spend some time with this playlist:
How to use TubeBuddy Keyword Explorer! - YouTube

You question shows you are being thoughtful about how you do things, and it also shows you haven't "read the manual" (watched the tutorials) on how to you the tool in the most effective way.

I am going to mark this as answered and lock the thread. If you have additional questions after reviewing the links above, feel free to post your specific question as a new thread.

• Love
Reactions: alban007 and Damon
Status
Not open for further replies.