• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel it Works!

alban007

Subscriber Goal
User name: alban007
Title of introduction: it Works!
Your name/ Alias: Pektus
Where are you from? philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? the guys with the super man POP figure all the time at his background.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I cant understand the Average View Rating.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To share new idea and creative.
How frequently do you upload? 1 to 3 every month it depends on my content.
What are your hobbies? fixing random stuff.
What is your biggest dream? To make Money on Views! even I'm not good looking.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/Pektus/videos

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: alban007
Title of introduction: it Works!
Your name/ Alias: Pektus
Where are you from? philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? the guys with the super man POP figure all the time at his background.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I cant understand the Average View Rating.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To share new idea and creative.
How frequently do you upload? 1 to 3 every month it depends on my content.
What are your hobbies? fixing random stuff.
What is your biggest dream? To make Money on Views! even I'm not good looking.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/Pektus/videos

Welcome to the forums! Not sure if I'm the reason I do have what you described haha!

Average view rating? Not sure what you mean, but hope to help you out!

OP
OP
alban007

alban007

Subscriber Goal
oh man!!! it you1... thank you for noticing me.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dMFavj55cM&list=PLpzjxyndddwJRFAu1_hCwVSmoyj343Xsl&index=1
i just see this after i join this forum cus i cant find the answer. but that link gives me more details to understand more. but im still not sure about if the number of the average VIEW count is high is good to used the term or when is the average view count is low is good to used the term i choose. sorry for my english i really get hard time but im try cuz im serious on what im doing youtube 1st time in my life. thats why i trying all my best to understand thing and TubeBuddy to get more views! thank your video's to make for us to understand about tubebuddy. anyway you're the reson why i get the pro tubebuddy.

Attachments

• al jacket test.jpg
    al jacket test.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 107
OP
OP
alban007

alban007

Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums! Not sure if I'm the reason I do have what you described haha!

Average view rating? Not sure what you mean, but hope to help you out!
and here's the other one. same COntent but i change the term. but on this time i get the 3 solid green! but i get 9m # video's on search but the Average VIEW Count 12.6k my question is if the average view count is HIGH is good to used it? or when the average view count is LOW is more better? thank you Andrew.=

Attachments

• al jacket testing.jpg
    al jacket testing.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 106