• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Hi! I'm a professional violinist and coach for musicians. I help musicians feel better and play better, using the Alexander Technique.

Jennifer RF

User name: Jennifer RF
Title of introduction: Hi! I'm a professional violinist and coach for musicians. I help musicians feel better and play better, using the Alexander Technique.
Your name/ Alias: Jennifer
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I have a question
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I help musicians improve their skills and their lives. I'd like to reach more potential coaching clients and listeners.
How frequently do you upload? A couple times a month.
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/JenniferRoigFrancoli

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community forum. I studied the Alexander Technique in Seattle and was just commenting to my wife on how I had "fallen off of the wagon" in my use of it.

We also have a Discord Server here - https://discord.gg/tubebuddy.

You may notice the "error" at the bottom of your post. You can fix the error by following the directions here:

We are a large community and many of the same questions are frequently asked. Questions like "how do I grow my channel", "how do I gain subs", "how do I increase my watch time", etc. have been answered many times on the forum. It is worth taking a moment to search for your questions using the search box at the top of the screen. If you don't find an answer, or if you have a different take on the question, don't hesitate post it on the proper board.

There are two boards that require a few extra steps to get access to. First, the YouTube Feedback requires you to have given your own "high quality" feedback on someone else's request before you can post and request feedback for yourself. That board is moderated to ensure all feedback is high-quality, constructive, and thoughtful.

Second is the Promotions board. For that you will need a forum badge and at least 20 high-quality posts. All of this is detailed in the Forum Rules here:

Glad to have you here with us!

OP
OP
Jennifer RF

Jennifer RF

Wow - what a small world! :) Thanks for your message. In case you'd like to "get back on the wagon" with AT, I have a free facebook community which would give you plenty of inspiration, especially if you're a musician. Glad to be here!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi there! Welcome to the forums :) I would mention that you didn't share what your hobbies are, but it's pretty obvious that your hobby is also your passion :p
Looks like you've been doing YouTube for quite some time! Glad to have you here :) Hopefully you can learn a lot from your stay :)

• Love
Reactions: Jennifer RF
OP
OP
Jennifer RF

Jennifer RF

Hi there! Welcome to the forums :) I would mention that you didn't share what your hobbies are, but it's pretty obvious that your hobby is also your passion :p
Looks like you've been doing YouTube for quite some time! Glad to have you here :) Hopefully you can learn a lot from your stay :)
Thanks! Yes - my hobbies?? = my work! :)

Pete A Turner

Known Member
Title of introduction: Hi! I'm a professional violinist and coach for musicians. I help musicians feel better and play better, using the Alexander Technique.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I help musicians improve their skills and their lives. I'd like to reach more potential coaching clients and listeners.
What are your hobbies?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/JenniferRoigFrancoli
Great work! Anytime you can get someone to pick up an instrument, you've made the world a better place.

• Love

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
What are your hobbies?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/JenniferRoigFrancoli

Welcome Jennifer! Glad you found that video and are here with us! I think music is so incredible, and glad you're sharing your knowledge! thanks for being here!

• Love