• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I'm an Romanian Youtuber i create Gaming news and reviews

Lumea MMO

User name: Lumea MMO
Title of introduction: I'm an Romanian Youtuber i create Gaming news and reviews
Your name/ Alias: Catalin
Where are you from? Romania
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube tutorial / guide videos on how to improve
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Trying to find more info about TubeBuddy and just to say HI! :)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Trying to become the number one MMO channel in me country - me channel is in Romanian language , pretty hard to do it internationally :))
How frequently do you upload? Me plan is to upload 2 times a week
What are your hobbies? Content creation,video games, travel, learning new things
What is your biggest dream? In a moment like this my only dream is all of us to be safe and healthy and our kids to be able to study again because they are the future and we need an educated future.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaQFcKIs--GMCJJIPENjXgQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community forum. We also have a Discord Server here - https://discord.gg/tubebuddy. Lots of gamers hang out on our Discord, so you may find some additional hints and tips there.

We are a large community and many of the same questions are frequently asked. Questions like "how do I grow my channel", "how do I gain subs", "how do I increase my watch time", etc. have been answered many times on the forum. It is worth taking a moment to search for your questions using the search box at the top of the screen. If you don't find an answer, or if you have a different take on the question, don't hesitate post it on the proper board.

There are two boards that require a few extra steps to get access to. First, the YouTube Feedback requires you to have given your own "high quality" feedback on someone else's request before you can post and request feedback for yourself. That board is moderated to ensure all feedback is high-quality, constructive, and thoughtful.

Second is the Promotions board. For that you will need a forum badge and at least 20 high-quality posts. All of this is detailed in the Forum Rules here:

Glad to have you here with us!