• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Art vlog - Studio vlog - Watercolor - painting - I also make my own prints!

Niesmiala kobieta

www.etsy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Niesmiala kobieta
Title of introduction: Art vlog - Studio vlog - Watercolor - painting - I also make my own prints!
Your name/ Alias: Marie
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to participate
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to grow my business and gain some subscriber so that I can grow my channel too!
And, of course, share my art with those who are interested by it :)
How frequently do you upload? bi-weekly?
What are your hobbies? Art, art and art! lol I also work out and like trying different things.
What is your biggest dream? I would like to grow my channel, grow my business. Be able to make money from it so that I can invest in it and make even more products and learn.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClxbYCR8YLoVN2CZhRV1VtA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community forum. We also have a Discord Server here - https://discord.gg/tubebuddy.

We are a large community and many of the same questions are frequently asked. Questions like "how do I grow my channel", "how do I gain subs", "how do I increase my watch time", etc. have been answered many times on the forum. It is worth taking a moment to search for your questions using the search box at the top of the screen. If you don't find an answer, or if you have a different take on the question, don't hesitate post it on the proper board.

There are two boards that require a few extra steps to get access to. First, the YouTube Feedback requires you to have given your own "high quality" feedback on someone else's request before you can post and request feedback for yourself. That board is moderated to ensure all feedback is high-quality, constructive, and thoughtful.

Second is the Promotions board. For that you will need a forum badge and at least 20 high-quality posts. All of this is detailed in the Forum Rules here:

Glad to have you here with us!

Reactions: Niesmiala kobieta