• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel I Quit My Job As A Project Manager - Now I Do YouTube FULLTIME

Jason Song

User name: Jason Song
Title of introduction: I Quit My Job As A Project Manager - Now I Do YouTube FULLTIME
Your name/ Alias: Jason Song
Where are you from? New Jersey
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin on YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? When I installed TubeBuddy it displayed the forum link. I knew I needed guidance to grow my channel and to use the TubeBuddy to the best of its abilities so I joined.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to have my YouTube channel be my main source of income. I want to live financially free, be my own boss, support my family, and use my channel as an avenue to discover Jesus Christ! My Goal is to have 100,000 subscribers that follow my fun food related channel.
How frequently do you upload? One video weekly, every Thursday night at around 5PM EST. I will be uploading shorts mid-week though soon.
What are your hobbies? Camping, cars, eating and trying different foods, CSGO
What is your biggest dream? To share God's Word to millions of super fans through my food channel.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyubWPhBj72XqglJu_WdIDA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community forum. You've already been active and participating and we appreciate that!

You may notice the "error" at the bottom of your post. You can fix the error by following the directions here:

There are two boards that require a few extra steps to get access to. First, the YouTube Feedback requires you to have given your own "high quality" feedback on someone else's request before you can post and request feedback for yourself. That board is moderated to ensure all feedback is high-quality, constructive, and thoughtful.

Second is the Promotions board. For that you will need a forum badge and at least 20 high-quality posts. All of this is detailed in the Forum Rules here:

Glad to have you here with us!

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Welcome on board buddy, it's great to have you on board with us!!

If you've any queries or doubts, do ensure that we are always here!!

<3