• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Life of Fiyahhh Lynnn

Fiyahhh Lynnn

User name: Fiyahhh Lynnn
Title of introduction: Life of Fiyahhh Lynnn
Your name/ Alias: Lyn
Where are you from? Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? My friend introduced it to me
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To gain knowledge and connect with other Youtubers!!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Spread love & teaching to truly love who you are. Be my own boss.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Meditate, watching sports, hanging out with friends , talking a walk, going to comedy shows, and relaxing.
What is your biggest dream? Have a 2 door Bentley, personal trainer and plus size model.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS1ib9a6F_A4CL_63XN8CiA

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Heya @Fiyahhh Lynnn

It's great to have you on board with us, I've checked your channel out and it's pretty good, you have a great subscriber to view count ratio and I am sure you will be doing much better!

I can see that you're facing an error at the bottom part of your post or where you wish to show your youtube channel name with subscribers, here's how you can fix it,

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

If you've any queries or if you require any support, our entire community will be there for you!!

Enjoy your stay, happy weekend :)!

• Love
Reactions: Fiyahhh Lynnn
OP
OP
Fiyahhh Lynnn

Fiyahhh Lynnn

Heya @Fiyahhh Lynnn

It's great to have you on board with us, I've checked your channel out and it's pretty good, you have a great subscriber to view count ratio and I am sure you will be doing much better!

I can see that you're facing an error at the bottom part of your post or where you wish to show your youtube channel name with subscribers, here's how you can fix it,

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

If you've any queries or if you require any support, our entire community will be there for you!!

Enjoy your stay, happy weekend :)!

Thank you so much for the tip Nody let me go ahead and fix that :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Nody | Team TB