• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Declined Keywords score on Tags field alongside search rank position

Status
Not open for further replies.

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Now I know that keywords/tags score are changing overtime, I have to monitor the analytics even more. Is it possible for TB to have the feature to display the keyword score (weighted and unweighted) directly into the tag fields, just like the search rank position ?. So we can easily monitor if our keywords scores changing without having to click one of them to know the scores (which usually lagging for me). I made an image just to illustrate. Thank you.

Untitled-1.jpg

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Cool suggestion. Not sure how easy it would be to implement, and it may end up confusing users more than helping to give multiple numbers. The way it is, feels a lot easier to understand, but maybe others might feel differently.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I think where I see the challenge is that the weighted/unweighted scores are predictors for how well you should rank. IMHO, the rank supersedes the weighted/unweighted score because it is actual data versus prediction.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I like this idea... though I agree with SILTHW. As cool as this would be sometimes the information needs to be simplified with a focus on the more important metrics for an overall better UX

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Now I know that keywords/tags score are changing overtime, I have to monitor the analytics even more. Is it possible for TB to have the feature to display the keyword score (weighted and unweighted) directly into the tag fields, just like the search rank position ?. So we can easily monitor if our keywords scores changing without having to click one of them to know the scores (which usually lagging for me). I made an image just to illustrate. Thank you.

View attachment 9294

In order to not cause confusion, we wouldn't display them there. We might add more options in the future like we have for the suggested tags, but for now to keep it simple and not cause confusion, we'll keep it as it is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.