• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Completed Copy Playlist Link

AnimeCruizer

TubeBuddy Pro
A simple button to copy the link of the playlist the video is in from youtube studio while editing a video info, an example is as given in the pic attached. This would really help me copy the playlist link and paste it in the video description and also share the video playlist as soon as I publish it, or else have to navigate to playlist and copy it, it will be especially useful when I have created a new playlist while uploading the video itself.

Attachments

• TubeBuddySuggestion.jpg
    TubeBuddySuggestion.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 161
Reactions: YDL

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I really like this idea... but I feel this is more of a YouTube request than a TubeBuddy request. It's a good one... but TubeBuddy can't really overwrite the studio code for layout that easily. They have rules for that sort of thing.

OP
OP
AnimeCruizer

AnimeCruizer

TubeBuddy Pro
And also yes this requests should probably be directed towards youtube but I don't think they will ever listen to 1 feedback, unless there's a large number of requests for it right? So I thought it could be easily implemented by Tubebuddy.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
A simple button to copy the link of the playlist the video is in from youtube studio while editing a video info, an example is as given in the pic attached. This would really help me copy the playlist link and paste it in the video description and also share the video playlist as soon as I publish it, or else have to navigate to playlist and copy it, it will be especially useful when I have created a new playlist while uploading the video itself.

This is already a feature!

1613770986673.png

See above!

Reactions: Beanie Draws
OP
OP
AnimeCruizer

AnimeCruizer

TubeBuddy Pro
Each video will be of the playlist corresponding to it's topic and game, I'll have replace it either way.

OP
OP
AnimeCruizer

AnimeCruizer

TubeBuddy Pro
@Andrew Hey, so I'm not able to get playlist link even in studio after uploading process is done. Probably due to new update of youtube or something. Please check.