• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Can't Find the Trending Column on Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

MushyAsghar

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and need help. Not sure if this has been answered already but I have a Star Membership and can't seem to see the trending column on my account. Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong? I've attached a picture below. Much appreciated for any advice given. Thanks
Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 17.01.13.png

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
This?

index.php

It should show as the first thing you see when you launch Keyword Explorer. If you are not seeing this screen, you should reach out to support@tubebuddy.com or visit TubeBuddy Support.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 11.27.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 11.27.58 AM.png
    404.8 KB · Views: 242
OP
OP
M

MushyAsghar

Hey thanks for the reply. No, itΓÇÖs not that. I see that when IΓÇÖm on keyword explorer. I meant this. Also, the tags I use on videos donΓÇÖt show any rankings. No matter what i search for

Attachments

• A97CB89C-66DD-4D8D-9E94-246C1816E468.jpeg
    A97CB89C-66DD-4D8D-9E94-246C1816E468.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 126

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey thanks for the reply. No, itΓÇÖs not that. I see that when IΓÇÖm on keyword explorer. I meant this. Also, the tags I use on videos donΓÇÖt show any rankings. No matter what i search for

That screenshot seems to be from an older version of TubeBuddy. Where did you get it?

OP
OP
M

MushyAsghar

We've updated the tool, that's no longer there in that form it's now in historical, and the trending section. If that is somewhere on our site please let us know and I'll be sure to remove it.

does TubeBuddy no longer offer the rising and top related queries any more? also, it was off a youtube video.

OP
OP
M

MushyAsghar

I see. When you said no longer in that form I thought you meant some place else but I guess that's all a part of historical now. Thank you anyways Andrew!

Reactions: TubeBuddy
Status
Not open for further replies.