• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Do tags stop doing their job in the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrissie

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
So I have utilised TubeBuddy and tried to use tags (after sifting through weighted and unweighted jargon) relevant to my videos and would gain more results. This may have worked to some degree, however its been about a week now and my youtube has stalled once more and none of my content is being seen.

My question is do these tags stop working in the end?

And if so are you meant to change them for previous content you have made and how often should you change them?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
So I have utilised TubeBuddy and tried to use tags (after sifting through weighted and unweighted jargon) relevant to my videos and would gain more results. This may have worked to some degree, however its been about a week now and my youtube has stalled once more and none of my content is being seen.

And if so are you meant to change them for previous content you have made and how often should you change them?

Their job is to help you rank, and give you an idea if you're still ranking. They can loose ranking, and in that point they're not doing their Job. YouTube sorts by relevance and how well the video performed.

Tags never stop doing there job, but you can stop ranking for tags!

Since this is the correct answer thread closed :)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

Their job is to help you rank, and give you an idea if you're still ranking. They can loose ranking, and in that point they're not doing their Job. YouTube sorts by relevance and how well the video performed.

Tags never stop doing there job, but you can stop ranking for tags!

Since this is the correct answer thread closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.