• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Affiliate Question Hi there guys I'm new here and have a question!

LittleCutieABDL

Subscriber Goal
Hello everyone,

I'm fairly new here and still trying to check how this works; as I didn't know tubebuddy had a forum in actuality so very cool! I've used the extension/app forever for my videos and the videos on how the extension works is very insightful to make full use of it; now my question is there's an affiliate code you personalise with your name or a name your audience will remember; my question is I do not have a paypal account so I placed my gmail account - will that work in any way?

Also am I correct to say that the A/B testing is only available at the Legend TubeBuddy subscription level?

Thanks in advance and stay safe.

Love, as always,
Mila.

Reactions: RobBalasabas

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello everyone,

I'm fairly new here and still trying to check how this works; as I didn't know tubebuddy had a forum in actuality so very cool! I've used the extension/app forever for my videos and the videos on how the extension works is very insightful to make full use of it; now my question is there's an affiliate code you personalise with your name or a name your audience will remember; my question is I do not have a paypal account so I placed my gmail account - will that work in any way?

Also am I correct to say that the A/B testing is only available at the Legend TubeBuddy subscription level?

Love, as always,
Mila.

Hi there, as @SILTHW mentioned the A/B testing feature is only available on the Legend Plan.

As for the affiliate program, you will need a PayPal account, as that's our only method of paying out affiliate commissions.

Thanks!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello everyone,

Love, as always,
Mila.
A/B Testing is only available on a legend license. I'm going to move this question to the affiliate board, as that's the better place to get an answer to the first part of your question.

Reactions: RobBalasabas