• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Declined Youtube Studio Dark Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I know youtube have a dark mode, but not in Youtube studio (it's only available on smartphone). It's hurting my eyes with that bright white while I'm tinkering with tubebuddy tools. Since I'm using TB, I spent hours upon hours on youtube studio, and I wish youtube studio have a dark mode. Would it be possible for TB to change youtube studio to dark mode ? Or have an option to change to dark mode. Thank you.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I know youtube have a dark mode, but not in Youtube studio (it's only available on smartphone). It's hurting my eyes with that bright white while I'm tinkering with tubebuddy tools. Since I'm using TB, I spent hours upon hours on youtube studio, and I wish youtube studio have a dark mode. Would it be possible for TB to change youtube studio to dark mode ? Or have an option to change to dark mode. Thank you.

Since YT is planning to do this themselves, it doesn't make sense for us to do this. However, our tools WILL be in dark mode when they do make the change :)

Status
Not open for further replies.