• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel We are RICHSOUND that brings learning, education, music, biographies into sounds

RichSound

Subscriber Goal
User name: RichSound
Title of introduction: We are RICHSOUND that brings learning, education, music, biographies into sounds
Your name/ Alias: RICHSOUND
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I love everything about YouTube and Tubebuddy has made it quite lovely and interactive. I am here to learn and learn and learn even more.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to use my channel to reach out to as many people as possible all over the world to increase knowledge
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Reading, doing researches, swimming, singing
What is your biggest dream? I want to be very successful not just for myself and my family alone but to help people around because the poverty in Africa is worrisome
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpgMj1j1KEd43yD_Qrv2irQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community forum. We also have a Discord Server here - https://discord.gg/tubebuddy.

You may notice the "error" at the bottom of your post. You can fix the error by following the directions here:

We are a large community and many of the same questions are frequently asked. Questions like "how do I grow my channel", "how do I gain subs", "how do I increase my watch time", etc. have been answered many times on the forum. It is worth taking a moment to search for your questions using the search box at the top of the screen. If you don't find an answer, or if you have a different take on the question, don't hesitate post it on the proper board.

There are two boards that require a few extra steps to get access to. First, the YouTube Feedback requires you to have given your own "high quality" feedback on someone else's request before you can post and request feedback for yourself. That board is moderated to ensure all feedback is high-quality, constructive, and thoughtful.

Second is the Promotions board. For that you will need a forum badge and at least 20 high-quality posts. All of this is detailed in the Forum Rules here:

Glad to have you here with us!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there! Welcome :) Education with sound sounds like a very interesting niche, Wishing you all the best, be sure to read throughout the forum as there's a lot of threads established here that you will learn a lot from :)