• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Milestone First 8000+ Views within One month

Fishy Bay

Good Day guys;). I'm new to here as well as to Youtube. And I'm happy to share with you my achievement which I got more than 8000 views within 1.5 months. Thank you so much for @TubeBuddy Staff. Good luck to everyone with their youtube journey.

I'm Just showcasing the "Skills of Sri Lankan fishermen/Fish cutters as well as show the world how beautiful Our Wonder of Asia is",

8,000ViewsMilestone!.png

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Good Day guys;). I'm new to here as well as to Youtube. And I'm happy to share with you my achievement which I got more than 8000 views within 1.5 months. Thank you so much for @TubeBuddy Staff. Good luck to everyone with their youtube journey.

I'm Just showcasing the "Skills of Sri Lankan fishermen/Fish cutters as well as show the world how beautiful Our Wonder of Asia is",

View attachment 9251
That's awesome, keep up the amazing work!

• Love
Reactions: Fishy Bay

SaraSmilez

Subscriber Goal
Oh I bet that is so exciting! YouΓÇÖve worked hard. DonΓÇÖt loose momentum, and IΓÇÖll see you at the top my friend!