• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Just a real person, telling it how it really is.

CavemanGaming

Subscriber Goal
User name: CavemanGaming
Title of introduction: Just a real person, telling it how it really is.
Your name/ Alias: Gordon or Caveman, your choice
Where are you from? Oregon USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube search for help
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to grow my channel. I need to understand what I am doing wrong. There is only one way to learn from your mistakes
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to reach at least 10,000 subs and make Youtube my full time job. I love what I do and wnat to share our craziness with the rest of the world.
How frequently do you upload? Daily at 9PM PST
What are your hobbies? SCUBA, model building, restoring classic cars
What is your biggest dream? To be independent for myself. I have worked to many years for other people, it's time for me to control my future
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC01KVd3xMmMbaI_he9ahBUg

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community forum. We also have a Discord Server here - https://discord.gg/tubebuddy.

We are a large community and many of the same questions are frequently asked. Questions like "how do I grow my channel", "how do I gain subs", "how do I increase my watch time", etc. have been answered many times on the forum. It is worth taking a moment to search for your questions using the search box at the top of the screen. If you don't find an answer, or if you have a different take on the question, don't hesitate post it on the proper board.

There are two boards that require a few extra steps to get access to. First, the YouTube Feedback requires you to have given your own "high quality" feedback on someone else's request before you can post and request feedback for yourself. That board is moderated to ensure all feedback is high-quality, constructive, and thoughtful.

Second is the Promotions board. For that you will need a forum badge and at least 20 high-quality posts. All of this is detailed in the Forum Rules here:

Glad to have you here with us!

Reactions: CavemanGaming

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey there @CavemanGaming , welcome to the community. Always love seeing fellow gamers join the community.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Reactions: CavemanGaming