• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hey Everyone IΓÇÖm L0rileethatsme ( Lori Lee ThatΓÇÖs me)

L0rileethatsme

TubeBuddy User
User name: L0rileethatsme
Title of introduction: Hey Everyone IΓÇÖm L0rileethatsme ( Lori Lee ThatΓÇÖs me)
Your name/ Alias: Lori Lee ThatΓÇÖs me (L0rileethatsme)
Where are you from? California
How did you find TubeBuddy? Tiffany Day & Project Girl Boss on YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to grow my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like gain 10,000 subscribers and to be known In the gaming /content creating community.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, but my goal is to upload/live stream 4 times a week
What are your hobbies? Gaming, mud bogging, camping, spending time with my family
What is your biggest dream? To leave a legacy
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/l0ril33davis/videos

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community forum. We also have a Discord Server here - https://discord.gg/tubebuddy.

You may notice the "error" at the bottom of your post. You can fix the error by following the directions here:

We are a large community and many of the same questions are frequently asked. Questions like "how do I grow my channel", "how do I gain subs", "how do I increase my watch time", etc. have been answered many times on the forum. It is worth taking a moment to search for your questions using the search box at the top of the screen. If you don't find an answer, or if you have a different take on the question, don't hesitate post it on the proper board.

There are two boards that require a few extra steps to get access to. First, the YouTube Feedback requires you to have given your own "high quality" feedback on someone else's request before you can post and request feedback for yourself. That board is moderated to ensure all feedback is high-quality, constructive, and thoughtful.

Second is the Promotions board. For that you will need a forum badge and at least 20 high-quality posts. All of this is detailed in the Forum Rules here:

Glad to have you here with us!

Reactions: L0rileethatsme
OP
OP
L

L0rileethatsme

TubeBuddy User
Welcome to the community forum. We also have a Discord Server here - https://discord.gg/tubebuddy.

You may notice the "error" at the bottom of your post. You can fix the error by following the directions here:

We are a large community and many of the same questions are frequently asked. Questions like "how do I grow my channel", "how do I gain subs", "how do I increase my watch time", etc. have been answered many times on the forum. It is worth taking a moment to search for your questions using the search box at the top of the screen. If you don't find an answer, or if you have a different take on the question, don't hesitate post it on the proper board.

There are two boards that require a few extra steps to get access to. First, the YouTube Feedback requires you to have given your own "high quality" feedback on someone else's request before you can post and request feedback for yourself. That board is moderated to ensure all feedback is high-quality, constructive, and thoughtful.

Second is the Promotions board. For that you will need a forum badge and at least 20 high-quality posts. All of this is detailed in the Forum Rules here:

Glad to have you here with us!

Thanks buddy!!

OP
OP
L

L0rileethatsme

TubeBuddy User
ItΓÇÖs where you take your 4 x 4 trucks, ATVΓÇÖs, Quads into mud holes and play around and get muddy!:)