• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Bullet Journal for Mental Health & Self Care

Kryptonite

User name: Kryptonite
Title of introduction: Bullet Journal for Mental Health & Self Care
Your name/ Alias: Journaling with Nadia
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Other creators (mainly Vanessa Lau, Roberto Blake)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to learn more and be part of the community, I wanted to see if there were other people struggling with the same things as me.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to help other introverts overcome self doubt and boost their confidence through journaling. Journaling has helped change my life and my mindset, so I want to share what has worked for me in hopes that it can be helpful to someone else as well.
How frequently do you upload? Every sunday, still experimenting with different posting times
What are your hobbies? Bullet journaling, gaming, drawing, reading
What is your biggest dream? I would love to be able to create my own journals or open up a sticker shop!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/JournalingwithNadia

Reactions: Meenu

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community forum. We also have a Discord Server here - https://discord.gg/tubebuddy.

We are a large community and many of the same questions are frequently asked. Questions like "how do I grow my channel", "how do I gain subs", "how do I increase my watch time", etc. have been answered many times on the forum. It is worth taking a moment to search for your questions using the search box at the top of the screen. If you don't find an answer, or if you have a different take on the question, don't hesitate post it on the proper board.

There are two boards that require a few extra steps to get access to. First, the YouTube Feedback requires you to have given your own "high quality" feedback on someone else's request before you can post and request feedback for yourself. That board is moderated to ensure all feedback is high-quality, constructive, and thoughtful.

Second is the Promotions board. For that you will need a forum badge and at least 20 high-quality posts. All of this is detailed in the Forum Rules here:

Glad to have you here with us!

Meenu

youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to learn more and be part of the community, I wanted to see if there were other people struggling with the same things as me.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to help other introverts overcome self doubt and boost their confidence through journaling. Journaling has helped change my life and my mindset, so I want to share what has worked for me in hopes that it can be helpful to someone else as well.
How frequently do you upload? Every sunday, still experimenting with different posting times
What is your biggest dream? I would love to be able to create my own journals or open up a sticker shop!
Hey, I hope you are having a great time with tubebuddy. I am quite new to this platform and still looking around. Take care

OP
OP
Kryptonite

Kryptonite

Hey, I hope you are having a great time with tubebuddy. I am quite new to this platform and still looking around. Take care
Thanks! I'm still quite new to TubeBuddy and the Forums but they have a lot of great YouTube tutorials to help navigate TubeBuddy :) Good luck and take care to you too!

Pete A Turner

Known Member
Love it welcome to the community

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

Welcome! We've enjoyed seeing you around, and can't wait to see you more! I haven't tried bullet journaling myself, but my GF LOVES it! Let us know if you have any questions!

OP
OP
Kryptonite

Kryptonite

Welcome! We've enjoyed seeing you around, and can't wait to see you more! I haven't tried bullet journaling myself, but my GF LOVES it! Let us know if you have any questions!
Thanks so much for creating such an amazing community! Bullet journal is so addicting, warning that you can get hooked if you try :joy:

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Ah I love all the key areas of your channel - positivity, creativity, bullet journaling, mental health - amazing!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey welcome to the forum! Very powerful and valuble content there. I don't know much about journaling, but have far too much experience with mental health than I'd like. Personally I like to think the mindset behind mental health should be less about "cure" and more about managing it, and it sounds like bullet journaling could be a great way to manage mental health in a positive way. I'll have to take a look into it :)