• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Rollout of new "Canned Responses" SCRAMBLES the ORDER of your old responses! Did TubeBuddy think to backup the old responses before they did this????

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightTerrors

Subscriber Goal
If you are a TubeBuddy user with dozens of canned responses, because of the new version rollout, you can now expect to spend a considerable amount of time, restoring your responses to the order, in which you had so carefully originally prepared them. This is because the new version of "canned responses" scrambles the order of your previously established list. Previously, the list was ordered alphabetically. Now you must waste your precious time re-alphabetizing the whole list... by hand. Dear TubeBuddy, what provisions did you have in place to protect your customers' canned response databases, in the case that your update went sideways? I eagerly await your reply. Sincerely, long-time subscriber with 108 (one hundred and eight) canned responses, Bill Madon

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
If you are a TubeBuddy user with dozens of canned responses, because of the new version rollout, you can now expect to spend a considerable amount of time, restoring your responses to the order, in which you had so carefully originally prepared them. This is because the new version of "canned responses" scrambles the order of your previously established list. Previously, the list was ordered alphabetically. Now you must waste your precious time re-alphabetizing the whole list... by hand. Dear TubeBuddy, what provisions did you have in place to protect your customers' canned response databases, in the case that your update went sideways? I eagerly await your reply. Sincerely, long-time subscriber with 108 (one hundred and eight) canned responses, Bill Madon

I will bring this up to the team and see if we can add a "Sort by Alphabetical" back into canned responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.