• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel I canΓÇÖt believe IΓÇÖm recording myself.

Queenbeesworld

Subscriber Goal
User name: Queenbeesworld
Title of introduction: I canΓÇÖt believe IΓÇÖm recording myself.
Your name/ Alias: QuEEnBeesWoRLD
Where are you from? Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? Searching YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to meet new people and learn new things about YouTube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like for my channel to grow and maybe land on one niche.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? YouTube, exercise, puzzles, games.
What is your biggest dream? To get 1,000 subscribers. To own a house in Texas. To have my own business.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/QUEENBEESWORLD

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Queenbeesworld , welcome to our community. It's a great place to meet other members and learn a thing or two about this thing called YouTube. ;)

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

index.php

Reactions: Queenbeesworld

WonderMonkey

TubeBuddy Pro
Welcome! I went to check out your channel, and subscribed! The intro video when I went to your channel was all it took for me. When you are relaxed you have very happy eyes, and I definitely like it when you let a smile come through, even if it's a small one. I'll check out your channel and watch some videos as time goes on. I used my personal channel to subscribe, not the one I'm trying to grow as a business.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Queenbeesworld

Queenbeesworld

Subscriber Goal
Welcome! I went to check out your channel, and subscribed! The intro video when I went to your channel was all it took for me. When you are relaxed you have very happy eyes, and I definitely like it when you let a smile come through, even if it's a small one. I'll check out your channel and watch some videos as time goes on. I used my personal channel to subscribe, not the one I'm trying to grow as a business.
That was so sweet. Thank you for checking out my channel.