• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hardworking and Family Man Bob tries Youtube!

Fact Authority

bit.ly
Subscriber Goal
User name: Fact Authority
Title of introduction: Hardworking and Family Man Bob tries Youtube!
Your name/ Alias: Bob
Where are you from? I am from the philippines but i am currently residing in ibiza spain
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw it on some youtubers making videos on how to start youtube and how to improve doing it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn more about content creation. learn the ropes to be successful on youtube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I was always fascinated with facts about certain things and events. I created my channel to create videos discussing facts that people like me might be interested in. I want it to be a compilation of facts but presented in a fun manner.
Someday I want to work at home and be able to spend a little bit more time with my family.
How frequently do you upload? I got a day job so I can only afford to upload a video(6-7 minute) Weekly (In time, I want to make it longer) and I post youtube shorts Daily.
What are your hobbies? I love playing video games. i enjoy making latte art as a barista. I am a homebody. When I have off days, i prefer to stay at home and chill. I love movies but not the scary ones!
What is your biggest dream? My dream is just to be able to spend more time with my family, and be financially stable to support my family. I want to give back to my parents for everything that have done for me because they deserve more than what i could give.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt4F7dBMfhtu_BAYPfQDtkw

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Fact Authority , welcome to our community. You've come to the right place to learn how to grow your channel. Just remember to ask the questions you need help most with or see if someone already answered those questions.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.