• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Here to learn, new youtuber doing car builds/ resto's as a hobby

Dean_1990

User name: Dean_1990
Title of introduction: Here to learn, new youtuber doing car builds/ resto's as a hobby
Your name/ Alias: Dean
Where are you from? Northern Ireland, UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? through justin- primal video on youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? hoping to learn more about being a YouTuber & editing
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: basically to entertain and show off my amateur builds and skills.
How frequently do you upload? unsure yet
What are your hobbies? cars. I love cars. Currently I have a shed with a few that Im restoring. the days of uploading progress to car forums are gone. So i've taken to youtube
What is your biggest dream? I'm 30 and dont really have any "realistic" dreams. Get a nice house bought and live a happy life with family.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A9Nl0G55GomDbOH7bX7lA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Reactions: Dean_1990

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Dean_1990 , weclome to our community. An amazing place to meet new friends and learn new ideas and tips to help grow your channel. So make yourself at home.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.