• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice How do you drive traffic to your channel?

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
If you're already using the most common places such as FB, Twitter, TikTok and Reddit then you're already ahead of the game. There's only so much you can do to spread the word. The next step should be to make your content better and better as you learn what works and what doesn't.

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I use Reddit and itΓÇÖs helped my channel quite a bit. Just find forums that fit in your niche and tell others about what you do and share your thumbnails / links so if theyΓÇÖre interested theyΓÇÖll take a look

Bears and Butters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Engage with other content creators in the comments section of YouTube videos. Don't self-promote at all- just engage with users. Doing this will help you get your channel in front of more people that are already on YouTube.

You can also try social media platforms like @HeatherPsyD recommended.

You forgot to mention.. engage with creators within your niche!! Just engaging with any creator, can really be difficult on your channel. :)

OP
OP
Randomlifestylevlog

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I use Reddit and itΓÇÖs helped my channel quite a bit. Just find forums that fit in your niche and tell others about what you do and share your thumbnails / links so if theyΓÇÖre interested theyΓÇÖll take a look
I found that every time i shared links on reddit they always got rejected or banned from a group which was frustrating. So i just on our page on reddit.

Reactions: Avocado

Gideon kolawole

Subscriber Goal
Go to quora
Answer questions related to your last videos, drop the link to the video, create answer templates so that you can answer related questions too and place the link to your video in all of them, that's the best way to drive traffic.
hope this helps