• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel SimplyTwoDudes, except there is nothing Simple About Us lol!

SimplyTwoDudes

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: SimplyTwoDudes
Title of introduction: SimplyTwoDudes, except there is nothing Simple About Us lol!
Your name/ Alias: Andy A./Killin It & Leo/Loky
Where are you from? Miami, Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through youtube videos and google searches.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I enjoyed using the app to keep track of my youtube statistics and for the many useful tools. As for the forum I was intrigued to meet new people, learn new techniques or methods to grow as a Youtuber, I enjoy listening to people's stories, & love to hear about everyone's progress with their Youtube Channels.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: SimplyTwoDudes started late September 2020. As we all know 2020 was a rough year. We were all stuck at home. Some of us lost jobs. The Pandemic took important people from our lives. I feel like we can all agree 2020 was pretty depressing. My best friend Leo & I have known each other for about 6+ years. We always had a connection & always dreamt of entertaining people. So we decided to try being a distraction. Provide some laughter and smiles through silly challenges that we've never attempted before. As things started to calm down we expanded into doing travel vlogs, completing bucket list ideas, reviewing places, & reacting to videos. Most importantly, we want to make videos that not only make you smile, laugh, but inspire others through positive vibes. You'll notice some of our videos deal with paying it forward, surprising random people with gifts, and more. We want to give back to our community, show everyone love and support. Lets make 2021 and the rest of our lives the most Positive we can! Love You All!
How frequently do you upload? 2-3 times Weekly. We started of with Challenge Videos, but now we have expanded to Travel Vlogs, Vlogs, Positive/Uplifting Videos, Reaction & Review Videos
What are your hobbies? Playing Video Games & Guitar. Watching Anime & Youtube Videos. Working Out. Making Youtube Videos. Hanging out with friends.
What is your biggest dream? My Biggest Dream is to be able to give back as much love and support as I can. I'm not worried about the fame or how many subscribers or money i get. I'm focused in how everyone else is doing and helping however I can.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/simplytwodudes

Reactions: G Praveen Kumar

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

• Love
Reactions: SimplyTwoDudes

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @SimplyTwoDudes , welcome to our community. 2020 was definitely hard for most of us though I had a lot of good things happen to my family still it was rough. But we forge forward with even more determination to succeed.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

• Love
OP
OP
SimplyTwoDudes

SimplyTwoDudes

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Thank You for taking the time to give me advice & help with the forums I appreciate it!

OP
OP
SimplyTwoDudes

SimplyTwoDudes

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello @SimplyTwoDudes , welcome to our community. 2020 was definitely hard for most of us though I had a lot of good things happen to my family still it was rough. But we forge forward with even more determination to succeed.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

I couldn't have said it better myself. We have to keep moving forward! Stronger than ever! Thank you for welcoming us to the community and for taking the time to respond! :)

Reactions: BraveStar

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Great to have you dudes as part of the TubeBuddy community. Hope you find what your looking for in the TubeBuddy forums. Welcome!

• Love