• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel The Adventurous thinker, writer and exercise enthusiast

Trent

User name: Trent
Title of introduction: The Adventurous thinker, writer and exercise enthusiast
Your name/ Alias: Trent FC
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was thought a youtuber Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? After watching Nick Nimmin's videos explaining tubebuddy, I knew I needed to join to take my youtube creations to another level. I want to fill my brain with knowledge on the best ways to better myself as a content creator.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just started my channel about two weeks ago. I want to reach Fathers, parents, soon to be dads and future dads with the positive and candid message that in spite of one's faults, failures and mishaps, they can be the best version of a dad according to their uniqueness. I'd like to reach 1000 subs.
How frequently do you upload? right now twice a week. I'm looking to post 4 to 5 times a week very soon.
What are your hobbies? Fishing, reading, writing, a wide range of sports, video games, gym, traveling.
What is your biggest dream? To travel Europe and see my kids grow up and be successful in life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-iq1bFVVeM8Jnb3uCWqB-g

Reactions: marcellasmind

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Trent , welcome to our community. Glad to see Nick Nimmin guided you to our awesome forums to find some great ideas and tips and meet new people to learn from.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.