• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other #1 Dream Vacation Destination [Money is not object] ... GO!

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
World cruise at my command. Go to what country I want, when I want, for as long as I want.

I have done so much traveling, and already retired to Asia... I am out of ideas ha ha

• Love
Reactions: HeatherPsyD
OP
OP
HeatherPsyD

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
World cruise at my command. Go to what country I want, when I want, for as long as I want.

I have done so much traveling, and already retired to Asia... I am out of ideas ha ha
So have I, but I still can't get enough!! Southeast Asia is my favorite part of the world. Whereabouts in Asia are you? If you don't mind me asking.

OP
OP
HeatherPsyD

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Philippines. Supposed to be my home base for travel... but the last year... not so much travel...
I love the Philippines! I spent a few weeks there a few years ago. I'm dying to go back.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I'm thinking Africa from tip to tip. Maybe start in Morocco, Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana, Zambia, Namibia, and South Africa. End doing some shark diving on the cape.

• Love
OP
OP
HeatherPsyD

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm thinking Africa from tip to tip. Maybe start in Morocco, Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana, Zambia, Namibia, and South Africa. End doing some shark diving on the cape.
I spent several weeks in Tanzania, and I highly recommend it! You gotta throw in a quick safari while you're at it. ;)

bectries_food

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I really want to go to Japan.
Me and my husband were planning to go in September of last year, but that was cancelled for obvious reasons.

I also want to go to South Korea, Taiwan and Canada.