• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Making a crystal clear thumbnail

Dandy Coward

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi,how can I be able to make a crystal clear thumbnail and how can I edit thumbnails without including borders on images?
Thanks

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Two things: First, I am not really sure what you mean by making a crystal clear thumbnail. That's an interesting question though I would really like to understand it better. This leads me to my next question.

You asked 3 days ago and have not returned to look at your post so why ask if you were not interested in answers? If you have a legit reason not to be able to come back I can understand but it's odd that so many members ask questions and then don't come back.

Reactions: Dandy Coward
OP
OP
Dandy Coward

Dandy Coward

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Two things: First, I am not really sure what you mean by making a crystal clear thumbnail. That's an interesting question though I would really like to understand it better. This leads me to my next question.

You asked 3 days ago and have not returned to look at your post so why ask if you were not interested in answers? If you have a legit reason not to be able to come back I can understand but it's odd that so many members ask questions and then don't come back.
Hi,when you scroll on the YouTube page there are some videos which have very clear thumbnails that shines like a transparent parent clear glass and that's what I am trying to say crystal clear thumbnails.Though I always take trouble to wonder how it is made or edited.

OP
OP
Dandy Coward

Dandy Coward

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm not sure what you mean by crystal clear, but I use Canva to edit my thumbnails. I love it.
Great,maybe all of the tubebuddies here should use canvas,I had never checked it but I think I have to give it a try...thanks dear

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Do you mean something like this? That it has a shiny glass look to it?

youtube-play-button-computer-icons-clip-art-channel.jpg

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi,how can I be able to make a crystal clear thumbnail and how can I edit thumbnails without including borders on images?
Thanks
did you mean like shining/glittering/sparkle effect on a subject or the object is transparent ?

Damoforce

TubeBuddy Pro
If you don't have photoshop you can use canva. They have handy templates, overlays ect.

If you have photoshop. Start with the right canvas and build from there. Grab PNGs from the web or use your elements you've captured

Reactions: Dandy Coward
OP
OP
Dandy Coward

Dandy Coward

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Possibly maybe canva cause it's free online I checked yesterday and it's incredibly good