• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion More robust features in mobile app

Melanie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Legend
hubpages.com
Subscriber Goal
I feel like there are some features the mobile app could easily have, but donΓÇÖt. I was the moderator and community manager of a large Facebook group (300k+) and many of the members were bound by mobile devices versus laptops or desktops. Many would download the TubeBuddy app instead of the plug-in and dislike the app and thereby dislike TubeBuddy.

Some features I would personally like is togenerate and view my keyword rank reports and also see the results of my A/B testing.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
If it wasn't for the API limitation on mobile, we would be able to add a lot more features into the TubeBuddy app.

Currently, we are working on a new version/update of the app :)

Reactions: TubeBuddy

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I feel like there are some features the mobile app could easily have, but donΓÇÖt. I was the moderator and community manager of a large Facebook group (300k+) and many of the members were bound by mobile devices versus laptops or desktops. Many would download the TubeBuddy app instead of the plug-in and dislike the app and thereby dislike TubeBuddy.

Some features I would personally like is togenerate and view my keyword rank reports and also see the results of my A/B testing.
You can already see keyword rankings on a per video basis if you click on the video in the tubebuddy app, but I agree, A/B testing results would be amazing in the app :)