• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help I recently started getting suggested by youtube, I dont know what to do

Ritik Pandey

Recognized Member
So, I started my channel in March last year and did not receive any views until last month. Now I suddenly started getting views. I don't know what to plan next!

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey man, well thatΓÇÖs awesome youΓÇÖre getting that from YouTube, but what you want to do is go into your analytics and see which videos are pulling the views and getting as close to 100% audience retention, and getting a nice amount of CTR, then keep making content based on that, thatΓÇÖs it in basic terms really :blush:

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yup, what he said. What is it about these two vids that are attracting traffic? Can I look at your channel?

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm asking for it, so I don't see why not. It's not like you are spamming every thread telling people to watch and subscribe. If you give me the name instead of the link, I can look for it myself. Better to be safe than sorry.

OP
OP
Ritik Pandey

Ritik Pandey

Recognized Member
I'm asking for it, so I don't see why not. It's not like you are spamming every thread telling people to watch and subscribe. If you give me the name instead of the link, I can look for it myself. Better to be safe than sorry.
Just click on the youtube icon below this post

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Only two of my videos are pulling in 95% views

I'm not into these types of movies (no offense), but I do know that the first two movies in your videos are classics. Al Pacino and The Godfather and Tarantino and Pulp Fiction! HUGE MOVIES, huge stars, I'd even watch those vids. Your thumbnails for those two are also great, which is important. I'm a little surprised the Joker (most recent) video has so few views, but it's still early. The thumbnail isn't as good or at the same level of quality as the two I previously mentioned. I might try changing the thumbnail to that video.

I know everyone loves GoT, but I never got into it. The remaining movies do not appear to be as interesting as the ones discussed in this post, but that could just be my ignorance of good movies/shows. You might try changing those thumbnails, add more text to the description, replace the chapters from the Joker video description with a paragraph and see what happens, and you might try adding three hashtags at the end.

Example:
#alpacino
#thegodfather
#.....whatever you want

Lastly, try doubling down on the content that did well. Are there other similar movies that are as popular you could use? Like Usual Suspects...I don't know if that's a comparable one, but I liked it. Something that appeals to a lot of people. See if there are any older movies trending right now, like if there are any remakes of classics of something. Find trends.

OP
OP
Ritik Pandey

Ritik Pandey

Recognized Member
That's really helpful,
I am so grateful that you went through my entire content.
I will try these things and let you know!

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
:) Also, consistency is important. [I really should practice what I preach, but I definitely listen to everything the Nimmin's (Nick Nimmin and Dee Nimmin) and Sean Cannell's Think Media, Video Influencers, Think Marketing et al. crews say when it comes to posting/growing/etc.] If you don't know them or watch them, I highly recommend them. They are amazing.

Best of luck, and definitely keep me posted! I'm watching your Joker video now. :) I'm a psychologist, so I find him fascinating.

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Whatever works for you, go for it. Canva is a great app that I use, just FYI.

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I believe you can use it on your phone and desktop. There are a couple others that are good, I'll see if I can find them. I tend to stick with what I know, but I might be missing out.