• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Change keywords text color that already been clicked

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
When I browse through keywords explore, sometimes I forgot if I already click on those certain keywords or not. The reason why I want the color to change is that so I wont wasting my daily 500 keywords limit. Unless if it's not counted on keywords that already been clicked. I know there are already similar to this on the bottom of keywords explorer (it's the "Recent" info), but it gets cut out if you click on several keywords (or keywords that's too long) and you have to click each one of them to get back to previous keywords. If it's possible then it would be cool. Thanks.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I can see value in this. I know when you are tinkering with words and making small changes it is easy to repeat things you have already tried if you aren't tracking them closely. There is the history at the bottom, but a visual cue would be helpful.

Reactions: Melanie

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
+1
I see value in in this
I love that idea, that would be so useful :heart:
If you guys like this idea, remember to click on the Like button to give a vote :)
1613613274444.png

Reactions: TubeBuddy