• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Fight For The Truth

CEECEE

User name: CEECEE
Title of introduction: Fight For The Truth
Your name/ Alias: Cee Cee
Where are you from? USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Asking a question through my browser, "how do I get better views on my videos?"
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looks interesting. Get help and ask questions, retrieve information. Meet people who are trying to accomplish the same thing.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Well since I'm new at this YouTube channel thing. I would like to become part of that group that succeeds in making videos on topics that prove Truths. It's not so much of owning my own business, but more of proving that Internet Trolls are Liars by finding their Lies and doing research to prove them wrong in a video. Since we can not show pictures or names in a video on YouTube anymore, unless we have permission from them Liars, well, you and I both know that's not gonna happen...LoL So I've come up with a plan to use Google Photos to create my Albums on different topics pertaining to the Liars and make a PPT, then turn it into an mp4 video for uploading to my YouTube channel. That would be awesome to get my videos saw by hundreds, heck even thousands across the board. I'm just saying. I'm excited about this new endeavor, adventure, whatever it's called that gets my adrenaline going in making these informative videos to alert people of the Lies out there.
How frequently do you upload? Oh, right now since I'm new at this thing, I'd say once a month. I post basically when I feel like it and not a whole lot of disruptions going on, like the messenger texting, Facebook notifications. Things like that. So I'd say after 10pm and will work on something till about 2am and resume the next day in the evening till it's done.
What are your hobbies? Being in this plandemic, I would have to say right now, sitting at my PC and finding new evidence to make a video out of.
What is your biggest dream? Hmm, let's see. One time it was being a country singer..LoL but decided to move on and put the Almighty God Jehovah first in my life and not worry about anything else. So, my biggest dream is to live forever in Paradise right here on Earth as promised in the Bible. If my channel can flourish through it all, I'll continue with it.
YouTube Channel Link: UC19m-XdfvPaiWheFeFKrO9g

Last edited:

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @CEECEE , welcome to our community. An amazing place to find great tips and ideas to help you grow your channel.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

index.php

Reactions: CEECEE
OP
OP
CEECEE

CEECEE

Hello @CEECEE , welcome to our community. An amazing place to find great tips and ideas to help you grow your channel.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

index.php
Like this? UC19m-XdfvPaiWheFeFKrO9g