• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel An aspiring YouTuber

OfficialBlueFoxy

User name: OfficialBlueFoxy
Title of introduction: A random YouTuber
Your name/ Alias: Blue Foxy
Where are you from? I live in Germany, but come from Poland.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it on Google by searching "best youtube addons". And to be honest, they weren't wrong :D.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Because I wanted to get along with other members here!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: For now, I'm doing it for fun but for my future, I would like to entertain an audience, just so I can see a few people happy, even if it means I won't be happy :).
How frequently do you upload? For now, i upload weekly.
What are your hobbies? I have many hobbies! I do GFX for people, play games with *real* friends... Oh, I also like foxes :p
What is your biggest dream? It is to become a YouTuber that can at least entertain a few people, to make them happy. Seeing other people happy because of me, is my biggest dream.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4vm76LkXszVSGRLUk1rUdg

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @OfficialBlueFoxy , welcome to the community. Doing it for fun is the best way to start a channel. Growth can come afterward.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.