• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Talking Art: Short daily videos, Art of the Day, How to look at art. You enjoy art more when you look at art like an artist.

IleneSkeen

User name: IleneSkeen
Title of introduction: Talking Art: Short daily videos, Art of the Day, How to look at art. You enjoy art more when you look at art like an artist.
Your name/ Alias: Ilene Skeen
Where are you from? Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? Movavi video, Nick Nimin also recommended TubeBuddy
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I thought I could use the free package, but then it said I did too many searches. I don't understand TubeBuddy to get my money's worth yet. I think it will be valuable, but I joined the forums to learn. If I learn to help others, I will be able to help myself, too.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to make looking at art and thinking about art more popular because it is good for the psyche. My goal is to monetize my channel.
How frequently do you upload? Daily. Since 9/1/2020, I've published and scheduled 167 short videos (averaging about 3 minutes) talking about Art of the Day. I write, record, and produce the videos. I work in 3-day batches.
What are your hobbies? Art is my hobby.
What is your biggest dream? Art is food for the soul. It what keeps me young. My biggest dream is to help people discover and cherish their inner selves.
YouTube Channel Link: https://barebrush.videos/Latest (or youtube.com/c/IleneSkeen)

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! Lots of information here, so glad to see you here. Here are some notes on how to get the most from the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Reactions: IleneSkeen

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @IleneSkeen , welcome to the community. I'm happy to see Nick Nimmin guided you to our awesome community. A great place to find new ideas and tips to help you grow your channel.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

OP
OP
IleneSkeen

IleneSkeen

Welcome! Lots of information here, so glad to see you here. Here are some notes on how to get the most from the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Hello SILTHW,

Thanks for your warm welcome. I have a punishing schedule of releases, and a limited time to be on TubeBuddy. So thanks for your warm welcome,. I'm going to explore the forum to find the answers. I do have several specific questions in mind, but I don't want to bore you or punish you with my laziness. I'll look for answers first, and if I don't fine them, I'll get back to you. Thanks much.

Ilene