• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Former Combat Spy Turned Talk Show Host

Pete A Turner

Known Member
User name: Pete A Turner
Title of introduction: Former Combat Spy Turned Talk Show Host
Your name/ Alias: Pete A Turner
Where are you from? Orange County
How did you find TubeBuddy? Serge the Creator
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'd like to be more involved in the community. I think there's values in collaborating, community etc. Plus, ya'll seem like fun people.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Like my podcast, I'd like my channel to continue to grow and enrich lives.
How frequently do you upload? daily, 5 lives (sometimes more) a week plus 5 podcast versions posted. The occasional vlog or highlight as well.
What are your hobbies? creating, music, swimming
What is your biggest dream? Leisure, comfort, wisdom
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/c/peteaturner

• Wow
Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
Pete A Turner

Pete A Turner

Known Member
Hey Pete, sounds like a cool show. If nobody else says it, you're doing great things. Keep it up...you won't believe where you're headed....

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Pete A Turner , welcome to our community. There's definitely a lot of value in joining our community. The tips, ideas, conversations and more make the YouTube experience even more enjoyable in my opinion.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

OP
OP
Pete A Turner

Pete A Turner

Known Member
Ya I for sure
Hello @Pete A Turner , welcome to our community. There's definitely a lot of value in joining our community. The tips, ideas, conversations and more make the YouTube experience even more enjoyable in my opinion.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.
Yes, I'm for sure reading the rules etc. Also, doing my best to support and interact with others. Thanks for checking in!!!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Pete A Turner
Title of introduction: Former Combat Spy Turned Talk Show Host
Your name/ Alias: Pete A Turner
Where are you from? Orange County
How did you find TubeBuddy? Serge the Creator
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'd like to be more involved in the community. I think there's values in collaborating, community etc. Plus, ya'll seem like fun people.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Like my podcast, I'd like my channel to continue to grow and enrich lives.
How frequently do you upload? daily, 5 lives (sometimes more) a week plus 5 podcast versions posted. The occasional vlog or highlight as well.
What are your hobbies? creating, music, swimming
What is your biggest dream? Leisure, comfort, wisdom
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/c/peteaturner

Welcome to the forums! Happy to have you here, and what and interesting story! Thanks for sharing parts of it with us! If you need anything let us know :)