• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Does anyone else use any of these in conjunction with TubeBuddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrissie

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 16.58.34.png

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Well, I'm a mod, so you can assume some bias, but no. I don't find a need for other tools. I think the cost of all the competitive tools I would need to do what TubeBuddy does would exceed the cost of TubeBuddy.

In the interest of transparency, the correct comparison would be TubeBuddy to VidIQ and before I ever became a mod I tried both extensively and decided TubeBuddy was the best tool for me. That isn't saying VidIQ is bad, it is just saying TubeBuddy had the set of features that I found the most useful for me.

Reactions: JM Artist

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Well, I'm a mod, so you can assume some bias, but no. I don't find a need for other tools. I think the cost of all the competitive tools I would need to do what TubeBuddy does would exceed the cost of TubeBuddy.

In the interest of transparency, the correct comparison would be TubeBuddy to VidIQ and before I ever became a mod I tried both extensively and decided TubeBuddy was the best tool for me. That isn't saying VidIQ is bad, it is just saying TubeBuddy had the set of features that I found the most useful for me.

OP
OP
Chrissie

Chrissie

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

So im

So I'm using TubeBuddy and utilising it as much as possible by carrying out it's recommendations. But I've not seen any channel growth at all. Is there something else I should be doing?

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I use several of them, but I haven't settled down and purchased a subscription yet for any. VidIQ is the only thing even remotely comparable to TubeBuddy, IMHO. The only extensions I like those, too. I'm going to end up getting a subscription for TubeBuddy in the near future, as I think it has better features.

Status
Not open for further replies.