• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel Nothing normal about me, that's why I love the 'paranormal'

Madgeblondie

User name: Madgeblondie
Title of introduction: Nothing normal about me, that's why I love the 'paranormal'
Your name/ Alias: Marie
Where are you from? Boston, Lincolnshire
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was recommended the channel by Phillip from Saving Ghosts
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I feel like there is so much I can learn from others successes and failures. So here I am!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel is a paranormal channel, HOWEVER nothing is faked, this makes promoting my channel more difficult as we don't catch a 'ghost' every episode. I would love to get to 1000 subscribers by my birthday ( April) and who knows where?
How frequently do you upload? weekly ( sometimes bi/weekly)
What are your hobbies? Art ( hyper realistic drawing
Writing ( mg and YA)
and my newest hobby dioramas!
What is your biggest dream? To live on the island of Rhodes, sea view 11 month of sun and to run an artists sanctuary as a sideline
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_UCc_RdFEgu5EBW8R-6OQ

• Wow
Reactions: Awsaws
OP
OP
Madgeblondie

Madgeblondie

Hi everyone, please don't think my channel is jump scares and ghosts in every episode because it really isn't. Its more like standing around at night in cold churches listening for noises, some of which are most definitely not paranormal ( husbands stomach mostly!!) Looking to chat to anyone really, especially paranormal channels but art, music, crafts, politics and everything in between. m x

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Reactions: Madgeblondie
OP
OP
Madgeblondie

Madgeblondie

Thank you, just reading through the threads, sure most questions have already been thought of and answered already. m x