• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Daily limit of 500 keywords

Status
Not open for further replies.

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I just upgrading my Tubebuddy to PRO, I'm happy now that I can explore more about youtube SEO. But now I kinda disappointed, why do I get a limitation of 500 keywords ? I look at the PRO feature, and there's no limitation on keyword explorer, or there are a limitation but tubebuddy didn't mention it ?. Can anyone explain this, if I'm missing something ? Thank you.

2.JPG
Capture.JPG

Reactions: G Praveen Kumar

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I just upgrading my Tubebuddy to PRO, I'm happy now that I can explore more about youtube SEO. But now I kinda disappointed, why do I get a limitation of 500 keywords ? I look at the PRO feature, and there's no limitation on keyword explorer, or there are a limitation but tubebuddy didn't mention it ?. Can anyone explain this, if I'm missing something ? Thank you.

View attachment 9171View attachment 9172

We are working on the wording on the website. Brought this to the dev attention today. We have to limit it due to API restrictions and growth during COVID, hopefully we can change this back soon, but will make it more apparent. Reason it wasn't there was because it wasn't limited in the past. Since this is the correct answer thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.