• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion I think tubebuddy should add a feature where you can automatically use SEO templates on videos

OP
OP
R

Robboguy

Subscriber Goal
yes but it doesn't let me apply the templates to a video I don't know how to do that?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
yes but it doesn't let me apply the templates to a video I don't know how to do that?
It literally does.

This is now the third time I've pointed out to you that the TubeBuddy YouTube channel provides in-depth details on all of the features. I have gone as far as to link videos for you. You need to invest the time to learn the tool and go through the help content that exists. You also need to take the time to read the boards and to search to see if people have previously answered your questions before creating new threads.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Yeah I've been using SEO studio to save templates for future videos, but if you want to save a stack of seo and tags for multiple videos, use the upload defaults. Can sometimes be a little tricky to find, if anything maybe I could suggest to @Andrew that tubebuddy adds a little tubebuddy icon above the settings icon in the main menu to indicate that tubebuddy upload defaults can be found in there. Super powerful, and as you can see, I have a few templates I've saved for various videos where I want to add my call to actions and other links. YouTube only gives you one, but using TubeBuddy, you can use multiple different templates. Very powerful.
Screenshot (7224)_LI.jpg

Melanie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Legend
hubpages.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm a little fuzzy on what's being asked here. What do you mean by an SEO template? Can't you customize your checklist?