• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion LIVE STREAMS ROOM!

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
For all the channels that do live streams why not have a room in the forums here dedicated to this. Like the promotions area, members could post their live streams and the community could watch! There could be a thread where people post the times that their stream will be live and then in the normal threads sections is where people would promote their stream. A great way to help with engagement and supporting the community!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
For all the channels that do live streams why not have a room in the forums here dedicated to this. Like the promotions area, members could post their live streams and the community could watch! There could be a thread where people post the times that their stream will be live and then in the normal threads sections is where people would promote their stream. A great way to help with engagement and supporting the community!

I don't see how the promotion area doesn't already do this?

OP
OP
Randomlifestylevlog

Randomlifestylevlog

TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I don't see how the promotion area doesn't already do this?

It is the separation between the two that I was mainly thinking of.

Promotion Area:
Communities Youtube videos

Live Stream Area:
Top Post: Community can post live stream times (would put the topic at the start of videos)
Main thread where people can post link to their live streams with topic at front

People then can find live streams they are interested in then by topic

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I know this is a reach... but it would be pretty cool if we could have a section dedicated to livestreams that somehow allowed active streams to play on a sidebar while reading threads dedicated to Livestream questions/info etc in the body of the page. I'm well aware of how weird that may come across. But at least in theory it sounds fun.

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog
OP
OP
Randomlifestylevlog

Randomlifestylevlog

TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I know this is a reach... but it would be pretty cool if we could have a section dedicated to livestreams that somehow allowed active streams to play on a sidebar while reading threads dedicated to Livestream questions/info etc in the body of the page. I'm well aware of how weird that may come across. But at least in theory it sounds fun.
i like it

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
It is the separation between the two that I was mainly thinking of.

Promotion Area:
Communities Youtube videos

Live Stream Area:
Top Post: Community can post live stream times (would put the topic at the start of videos)
Main thread where people can post link to their live streams with topic at front

People then can find live streams they are interested in then by topic

My problem this can also lead to more promte it and leave problems.