• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Tubebuddy Success Story

Dandy Coward

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello tubebuddy pals,Is there anybody who got the first 1000 subscribers in only one month in this platform by using tubebuddy free version to help in suggesting SEO and Tags?If any how did you do it?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I personally never used Tubebuddy in the hopes of growing. I always used Tubebuddy as a management program and to help craft better tags and to see how my tags ranked. It was always helpful seeing those little green number rankings in my tags. But why people obsess so much about getting 1000 subscribers in only one month... are you only interested in YouTube for money only? Because that's what it seems like when people ask for 1000 subscribers "fast".

I think it took me somewhere around 6 months to get my first 1000.

Madgeblondie

I have been on YouTube 12 years with my channel and I have just reached 540.. its a slow process but if you love your topic and it shows I have faith I will get there ( one day)

Reactions: Damon

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yeah TubeBuddy is a resource for SEO management with a ton of tools for efficiency and optimization. So very little of that has anything to do with the first month's worth of views on a video (unless that video is just magic). The majority of the value you will gain from TubeBuddy will be in its longterm effects on your channel; maximizing your growth potential by ensuring that your videos continue to collect views well after they have been published helps your entire library to work for you year round. Evergreen content is exceptionally valuable.

I will say that I used the free version for several years and was very successful; it took me one year to hit 400 subs and five months later I hit 1,000. Growth was exponential in large part due to the evergreen value of our videos (which still produce a tons of views four years later).

But in one month? That isn't realistic. It just doesn't give you the time you need to get a good feel for what your audience enjoys, for mastering your filming and editing techniques as well as establishing your foothold in your particular niche. To get 1,000 subscribers you will likely need to pull ~100,000 views. To pull that you are going to need to make a video that far outperforms every single video in goes into competition with... and you are asking if you can optimize that with the free version of SEO tools. Kinda the wrong mindset. It can be done; but you are going to need to make 3-4 absolute masterpiece videos.

OP
OP
Dandy Coward

Dandy Coward

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I personally never used Tubebuddy in the hopes of growing. I always used Tubebuddy as a management program and to help craft better tags and to see how my tags ranked. It was always helpful seeing those little green number rankings in my tags. But why people obsess so much about getting 1000 subscribers in only one month... are you only interested in YouTube for money only? Because that's what it seems like when people ask for 1000 subscribers "fast".

I think it took me somewhere around 6 months to get my first 1000.
Hi,I have realised youtube is all about how people value your content and that's why you were able to get 1K subscribers in only 6months,that was too fast it meant your content was of value,for us who fail to reach there we should first of all review our content it might not be impacting value to those who watched and failed to subscribe