• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered I don't get the purpose of bulk I mean why would 200 videos have the same thumbnail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robboguy

Subscriber Goal
I don't get the purpose of bulk I mean why would 200 videos have the same thumbnail?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I assume you're talking about the Bulk Thumbnail Overlay? If so, this bulk feature is good for if you need to add in overlays to your thumbnails.

For example, you have a brand logo that you want to add to your thumbnails, but you don't want to reupload the thumbnails for each one.

1613513576787.png

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
You are asking a question in the feature request board? I'm assuming you are asking how to use the bulk feature which is not about adding the same thumbnail to 200 videos.

You should watch these videos:

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I assume you're talking about the Bulk Thumbnail Overlay? If so, this bulk feature is good for if you need to add in overlays to your thumbnails.

For example, you have a brand logo that you want to add to your thumbnails, but you don't want to reupload the thumbnails for each one.

1613513576787.png

Status
Not open for further replies.