• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback UPDATED:New Channel Art...What Do You Think

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
GooberVlogs New 2020 Channel art.jpg

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I like it. People say not to have your socials on the side because it's a bad idea to end session times by taking people off platform to go to your twitter and instagram. It's also a bit redundant to have your youtube channel icon there seems your audience is already seeing it on YouTube, but otherwise I like it overall visually.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeff Goober
OP
OP
Jeff Goober

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I like it. People say not to have your socials on the side because it's a bad idea to end session times by taking people off platform to go to your twitter and instagram. It's also a bit redundant to have your youtube channel icon there seems your audience is already seeing it on YouTube, but otherwise I like it overall visually.
I Agree with what you said on how it's a bit redundant to have your youtube channel icon there LOL I seen someone else that was popular do that, so I kinda just did my own spin kinda...I kinda just wanna do just a basic channel art O_O like with just my name which I actually might change soon tbh lol

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I really like it, that Channel Art alone already telling people that your content is worth watching

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I like it - nice choice of colours and visually stands out :)

Damoforce

TubeBuddy Pro
Looks good, I can see how it fits perfectly for each device. Maybe text harder to read, but it's that arcade retro vibe so roll with it

Reactions: Jeff Goober
OP
OP
Jeff Goober

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Looks good, I can see how it fits perfectly for each device. Maybe text harder to read, but it's that arcade retro vibe so roll with it
Thanks..Yeah my channel is pretty much a variety channel so I upload a lot of different things and separate them in a playlist..but the majority of my content is retro games, vlogs and unboxings :)